|Requires Android||5.1 and up|
|Updated||15 May 2021|
Peppy Pals Social Skills
The animal friends exemplify that “different is cool” and that all emotions are allowed. The relatable stories are also perfect for language learning and help your child use various senses for deeper learning.
Go beyond ABC and 123 – enrich your child’s mind and heart for a lifetime!
Peppy Pals is supported by LEGO Ventures, Yale Center of Emotional Intelligence and the global EQ-network Six Seconds. Ideal for kids ages 2-8.
WHICH CHARACTER ARE YOU?
Gabby the Rabbit: Kind, shy and sometimes sensitive. Gabby’s motto is: “Get out of your head and get into your heart. Think less, feel more”.
Izzy the Owl: Wise, thoughtful and lacks a sense of humor. Izzy’s motto is: “I try not to laugh at my own jokes but we all know I’m hilarious”.
Kelly the Cat: Mindful, quiet and vain. Kelly’s motto is: “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present”.
Reggy the Dog: Loyal, curious and adventurous. Reggy’s motto is: “At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling”.
Sammy the Horse: Easygoing, a good listener and a bit absent-minded. Sammy’s motto is: “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade”.
WHY PLAY PEPPY PALS?
Peppy Pals is developed together with children, researchers and psychologist, and uses the research-based standard for EQ/SEL developed by CASEL.
Parents and teachers worldwide use Peppy Pals to help children develop:
· self esteem
· resilience and grit
· problem solving
· impulse control
· managing emotions
· managing stress
· creating healthy relationships
INCLUSIVE FOR ALL CHILDREN
Peppy Pals can be played by children all over the world as there is no text or language used in the games. We use a range of different senses (hearing, sight and touch) to stimulate deeper learning, and offer a calm and relaxed way to explore EQ/SEL. This means that the app also works great for children with special needs such as Autism, ADHD, and Asperger’s (ASD) as well as refugee children.
THE APP INCLUDES:
· Peppy Pals Farm (language-free game)
· Peppy Pals Beach (language-free game)
· Peppy Pals School (language-free game)
· 16 episodes of Peppy Pals TV-series in English and Swedish
· 16 e-books in English and Swedish
· +160 questions to discuss after reading the books
· Colorings, puzzles and emotion-matching games
· Content developed together with children
· Designed together with psychologist
· No score-stress or levelling
· No third party advertising
· Parental guidance on how to talk about EQ/SEL with your child