|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Updated||13 May 2021|
Einstein’s Riddle Logic Puzzles
• Thousands of Riddles: 5000 logic puzzles, all free! No packs to buy.
• Daily Challenges: 15 free unique daily challenges.
• Increasing Difficulty: Several grid sizes, from 4×4 to 16×9 – the bigger the harder.
• Filters for Experts: Filters to help you find hints related to the elements you want.
• Mobile Riddle: Fully adapted tick and cross mobile interface: no clumsy triangular grid as the paper version.
This logic puzzles game presents some logic problems that gives you several clues describing a scenario involving a number of people. Each person has a certain job, owns a different pet, likes some kind of sport, among other attributes. Your role in this logic elimination game is to do a massive intelligence work: by using pure logic thinking and elimination, to uniquely deduce the whole riddle based on only a few initial clues.
How to Play video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bpjrJRZi9Q
Clues on the logic puzzle follow these lines:
“The English wears the Sherlock Cap. The American likes Juice. The one that owns a Fox doesn’t drink Milk…”
If you like pure logic problems and other logic games, dont miss this one!
Contact us: email@example.com or https://www.facebook.com/groups/288035414684910/