|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Updated||13 May 2021|
DroidCam – Webcam for PC
The app works with a PC client that connects the computer with your phone. Windows and Linux clients are available. Visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
– Chat using “DroidCam Webcam” on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
– Completely free with no usage limits or watermarks.
– Connect over WiFi or USB*.
– Microphone noise cancellation.
– Use other (non camera) apps with DroidCam in the background.
– Keeps working with the screen off to conserve battery.
– IP web camera MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
If you like the app, consider getting the Pro version, DroidCamX, which has:
– No Ads.
– USB-Only mode for added privacy and security.
– Phone calls muting.
– 720p/1080p video support via HD Mode.
– ‘Smooth FPS’ option for more stable video.
– Pro features on the Windows client including video mirror, flip, rotate, contrast, brightness and other controls.
A bargain compared to actual webcams sold in store!
* USB connection may require additional setup