|Developer||Gro Play Digital|
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|Updated||15 May 2021|
Beep, beep, Alfie Atkins
The game is free to download. If you like it and want to buy the full version then you can make a one time purchase inside the app. You will be able to continue building the world you’ve created in the free version.
Beep, beep, Alfie Atkins is a game specially developed for children aged 3 to 9 years old. There are no elements featuring stress or timers. Children can play the game in the time they need and there’s always an opportunity for them to continue playing the game.
THE FREE VERSION:
* 5 city blocks with roads and many construction sites where you can build houses, parks and stores/shops
* 9 different mini games
* 5 vehicles to drive
* Totally free to play!
* Totally free from 3rd party ads and commercials
THE FULL VERSION:
* The full version is purchased through the in app purchase function, this is the only purchase in the game. The player keeps all progress and can continue to build what they started in the free version
* Total access to the entire world (a world that will continue to grow in future updates)
* 25 vehicles (more to follow in future updates)
* 15 mini games (more to follow in future updates)
* Multi touch – play together simultaneously
* Build, craft, paint, play – explore a child’s creativity
* Kid friendly interface – easy to understand and navigate
* No 3rd party advertising
Beep, beep – let start!
Alfie Atkins (Swedish: Alfons Åberg) is a fictional character created by the author Gunilla Bergström.
ABOUT GRO PLAY:
Gro Play creates GOOD GAME experiences to entertain and inspire children and their families to learn more about health, wellbeing and sustainable living. We believe that play is not only the most fun, but also the most powerful way to learn. By entertaining and inspiring children and their parents, we are shaping a healthier and more sustainable future for us all. Gro Play is a proud winner of the Swedish Living Green award 2012.